R2R 2010 Calendars!! We need your photo!

Roscoe, are those first two pics of a scoly eating? I love
the second pic with it halfway closed up.


Yes that is pics of the Scoly devouring some grub. Yeah the second pic is my favorite pic of it too.
 
Here's a few of mine, if I have time, I'll add a few more . . .

YellowWatchmanGobybest14Feb09_edite.jpg


CoralGobyinMonti21Feb09_edited-1.jpg


CoralGobyinBrainseries715Feb09_edit.jpg


CoralGobyinGreenTrumpetCoralfrags18.jpg


RainbowRicordiaII24Feb09_edited-1.jpg


PsychoRedBrain24Feb09_edited-1.jpg


CalanderMonticapII28Feb09_edited-1.jpg


RedMiniFeatherdusterworm22Feb09_edi.jpg


Couple More;

YellowWatchmanGoby27Oct09.jpg


Snail1March09.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here are a couple of ours. Cheap P&S camera so don't know if they will be very good.

DSC00595.jpg


DSC00599.jpg
 
I'll put these out to see if you are interested. If so then I can get the raw file sized like you want.

ee-1327.jpg


IMG_0163.jpg


IMG_0174e.jpg


IMG_0994e.jpg


IMG_1137ef22.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top