R2R Cartoon Caption Contest #2 - Vote for the Winner!!

Vote for the winner of our 2nd R2R Cartoon Caption Contest!

  • #1 (see in post)

    Votes: 97 47.5%
  • #2 (see in post)

    Votes: 76 37.3%
  • #3 (see in post)

    Votes: 31 15.2%

  • Total voters
    204
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
38,516
Reaction score
67,449
Location
Fontana, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drum roll, please!

We have chosen the finalists for our 2nd caption contest.


You were asked to create a caption for this cartoon:

1.jpg

And we had so many EXCELLENT entries!! The choices were tough, but (after much deliberation) we've narrowed it down to 3 finalists!

Please vote in the poll for your choice for #1. The one with the most votes of these three choices will be the First Prize Winner.

The one with the 2nd highest vote count will be the Second Prize Winner.

The one with 3rd highest vote count will be the Third Prize Winner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the Finalists:

#1 "I thought I was feeling tingly because of Christmas coming, but now I think it may be those lights aren't grounded properly!"

#2 "Can we go back to QT for some peace and quiet?!?!?!?!?"

#3 "Oh, Linda, after you finish 'Coral of the Bells' can you do 'Rocking around the Sphaerella'?"


Good luck to our finalists, and thank you for participating! Let us know in the comments if you like these contests and want them to continue.

Voting will close on January 7th at 6:39 PM EST.
 
It looks like #1 is way ahead, but I gotta say, when I read #3, I just about fell out of my chair laughing. I love this cartoon caption thing.
 
Voted ....but it was difficult...all 3 were very good and it was hard too choose ....so well done all 3 .!!!!
 
Shoot...I didn't even know the first caption contest was completed, let alone a second one was already out! We definitely need a separate "contests" forum to watch for these, pics of the month, and latest sponsor contests! If you aren't online exactly when someone responds to these, you can miss them altogether!

I voted by the way...all three were pretty awesome!
 
I voted.

I really like this caption 'contest'. It always brings a smile to my face. If the artist ever gets tired of doing the drawings, we could use photos submitted by members.
Thanks R2R!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top