R2R Kids Christmas Shopping Done!!

Honestly, Im really starting to like this site alot more. wish i had some money to donate but a little broke holiday seasons plus just paid for my 6 classes im taking next semester =[. But this place is cool.
 
Those that did not donate, or could not donate there is no need for apologies. You being a members here, sharing knowledge, being active, and telling others about R2R helps us do what we do and helps us raise money for the kids. Without the knowledge there are no people, without the people there is no money raised. Thanks to you all!!
 
Thanks for setting this up and doing all the leg work Rev.
I'm glad to have been a part of this and thanks to everyone else here.


Puts a smile on my face,, after a hard week at work.
 
Thanks to Rev, the volunteers, and all the members on R2R. Just knowing that these kids and families will have a great Christmas is really what it's all about.
 
Great job Rev. Im really glad that I could help in my little way. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.
 
Thanks for letting me on this too Rev. This totally reeks of awesomeness!
 
Thanks everyone! :)

I was just the blessed one to be able to do the shopping! :D
 
love R2R, awesome owner, great members , good place to feel like second home..

I definitely agree! R2R would be the only place i call home. Im glad i was in on this as well, its worth it knowing some kids are going to be very happy this Christmas and im a part of it :D.

Just noticed i saw that theres a build your own Nerf blaster now!? thats friggn sweet!!
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top