R2R Now has a database for Saltwater Aquarium Stores

When you say on the title "Salt Water Aquarium Store" first things comes to mind would be Brick and Mortar. Something I would like to pin on my locations in the case I'm around that area I could visit.

Some of these "stores" listed seem more, garage or online only stores. Maybe a change in the title?

The showcase features websites that meet the saltwater items criteria. If they have a website, and they sell saltwater related items such as fish, corals, dry goods, then they should be included, and have. It features both online and brick and mortar stores. Some places have both online and a physical, others are just online only, and others are physical only. :D
 
When you say on the title "Salt Water Aquarium Store" first things comes to mind would be Brick and Mortar. Something I would like to pin on my locations in the case I'm around that area I could visit.

Some of these "stores" listed seem more, garage or online only stores. Maybe a change in the title?

What would be better?
 
You can search by state, city, item types sold, etc.. Soon these custom field searches will be added to the left of each category. For now all the custom field searches are jumbled together.
 
What would be better?
"Data Base for Salt Water Aquarium Store & On line Vendors" ? As there is a distinction between a true Brick and Mortar store one can see on the list and visit. Compared to a garage/home or warehouse operated online store that you can't visit really.
 
Bump!
 
I would be really nice if each vendor had some metadata or tags to search on. For instance, if I wanted to search for "live rock," I only get one hit because that site has the key words in its name. I'm pretty sure more than one vendor actually sells live rock, but I would have to visit each site to find out. Just a suggestion...maybe I'm doing something wrong.
 
My two favorite!

Nemo's Reef
2113 Matthews Township Pkwy, Matthews, NC 28105

Specialty Pets LLC
3 Bank St, Nitro, WV 25143
 
I was just looking through the showcase - It would be nice if the vendors that are R2R Sponsors had a banner, label etc...showing their sponsor status! Unless it's already there and I'm missing it! This is a great addition to R2R, thanks for having it for us!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top