*** R2R Secret Santa 2018 - Official Registration Thread ***

Are you interested in joining the R2R Secret Santa?

  • YES I'm going to participate!

    Votes: 132 27.0%
  • NO

    Votes: 123 25.2%
  • Maybe after I learn more about it!

    Votes: 234 47.9%

  • Total voters
    489
  1. What is your shirt size? L
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* zoas, acans, torches
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Any sour candies
  4. What is your gender? I identify as Bruce Lee
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I love detailing cars, its def a passion.
  6. What is your favorite color? Red
 
I'm in. Sounds fun. I'm not picky. 1. Large but prefer xl+ to sleep in 2. No(cold here) 3. Anything sweet 4. Female 5. Collect vintage jewelry, baking, crafts 6. Anything but red or light blue. I'm also OK with international shipping.
 
Last edited:
  1. What is your shirt size? Unisex M.. Women's L
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, I am building a seahorse tank that will be up and running by mid December. Interesting Macro Algae or Zoa's would be amazing!
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate...and ummmmm Chocolate?
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I love Mermaid stuff, diving, shiny things (hypoallergenic cuz I'm special) and pretty much ocean related stuff.
  6. What is your favorite color? Orange, purple, teal
 
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What is your shirt size? XXL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure Zoas, Acans & LPS are always welcomed
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies, Love Mexican food and snack on Popcorn mostly.
  4. What is your gender? The Man
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? BBQ Competition, Guitar
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
  7. GO COWBOYS!
 
  1. What is your shirt size? - 2XL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, anything reefsafe, as I just restarted my reef
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Love Christmas cookies, I wear a 2XL - if it isn't Brussels Sprouts, we're good!
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I follow the Arizona Cardinals; also an (older era) Tom Clancy book fan
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
 
  1. What is your shirt size? Men's Medium
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything high in protein and low in veggies :D
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? My passion for fitness is equal to my passion for reefing, I love bodybuilding. Fine art, Music
  6. What is your favorite color? Any besides green, purple, and grey
 
Did you pm Santa and join the user group? Maybe he checked his list...naughty?

didn’t join the group. i tried that for a different group a while ago and it’s still pending. didn’t know if that was still working or not.
 
  1. What is your shirt size? L -- Women's
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* -- No
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? -- Nori or chocolate ;)
  4. What is your gender? -- Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? -- Marvel/DC, reading, MN Vikings, my new tank, anything funny.
  6. What is your favorite color? Periwinkle blue or Dark Purple.
 
  1. What is your shirt size? Small
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, I can ship any livestock, I prefer to ship to California so shipping costs can be kept to a minimum, but I will ship anywhere. I am interested in any anemones- I have a clownfish harem tank so anything with color is nice! Also, LPS!
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies, milk chocolate, fruit flavored candy/sweets
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? RC Plane/Drone Racing/Building.
  6. What is your favorite color? Dark Blue
Wishlist: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/wish-list.507859/
 
Last edited:
  1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes! Any interesting macroalgae or your favorite stony coral :)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I am a huge horror fan
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple/teal
 
  1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes! LPS, shrooms and Zoas:)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I love pizza and steak, no food allergies.
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I play and coach a lot of soccer, I’m also a big La Rams and Man United fan
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
 
Yep, I'm in!

or should I say "Yes, I'm going to participate":D


  1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not really, just because I'm afraid they'd get stuck in shipping and die.....but if you must, any fuzzy sps is my current addiction.
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Sushi! (wait, that won't ship well.....ummm), peppered beef jerky, BBQ (real BBQ, out of a smoker....my smoker usually....not that stuff out of a can...ewwwww), steak, pizza, good fruitcake.....no food allergies
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Cigars, muscle cars, good tequila
  6. What is your favorite color? Red
 
Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I do not mind shipping internationally in case that will be a problem with some. I have no issues forking up the extra shipping charges. Just not for live stock...LOL.

Also, I’m feeling generous this Christmas!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top