R2R Zoa Frag Pack Give Away!! (WINNERS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will do a new thread for each giveaway with an email. :D
 
you should just announce that I won the next giveaway so people can stop harassing you about it for this next month at least.
 
THANK YOU ELITE REEFS AND R2R
Received my pack today great packing and they are far from what I'd consider frags.
More like SMALL COLONIES the smallest one has 18 full polyps and 2 babies
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

ps I'll get pics when everythings open and happy
 
AWESOME!! Can't wait for pics! We have another zoa frag pack giveaway starting tomorrow! :D
 
I will start a new thread for the new giveaway! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top