• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion and Tunze for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Julius
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Julius

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Location
Grantsboro, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my equipment from my 34 gallon solana. Heres what I have.

Ecotech Radion Gen 1 w/upgraded fans, man. date Feb. 2013- $325 shipped
2-Tunze 6045 powerheads. (They have the adjustable flow piece on them) Only a few months old. Still have boxes and paperwork. $170 shipped
Tunze 9002 skimmer-$70 shipped

For fastest response call or text me at 252-474-5285.
 
Just FYI. I know how much Radions cost and I also know how much the upgrades are. So dont hit me with lowball offers and then tell me my price is not a good deal. You no like, you no buy.

Also I am dropping the price of the powerheads. They will be $150 shipped.
 
Sorry I havent updated this thread. The radion, skimmer and one pump is sold. Just one pump left.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top