• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion G5, Mitras, A1200 and Abyzz pumps

Hey. Didn’t you already sell me those 2 xr30 blues?
 
Trusted seller for over a year
 
Did you sell the lights? Interested...
 
Hey softballreefer, the UPS tracking number you gave me still does not report being shipped.

I paid for the XR30 blues already via paypal. Did you ship the lights yet?
 
that's the tracking. hasn't been dropped off. til tomorrow. all loaded up and ready. took my a bit to get boxes and packing material. sorry for delay.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top