Radion G5 to G6 upgrade Firmware

Dalalen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone post the latest firmware version for the Radion XR15? I'm trying to diagnose a problem with one of my upgrades and I can't find it on the Ecotech website. Could be easy for someone to check in their mobius app and look. I'm having trouble with one of my lights as it wont convert from G5 to G6. Both fixtures have the same firmware so I'm trying to figure out why one converted and the other did not. I checked for any new updates and none were listed so I assume that I have the latest installed.

Anyone else had this problem and or a solution?
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Can anyone post the latest firmware version for the Radion XR15? I'm trying to diagnose a problem with one of my upgrades and I can't find it on the Ecotech website. Could be easy for someone to check in their mobius app and look. I'm having trouble with one of my lights as it wont convert from G5 to G6. Both fixtures have the same firmware so I'm trying to figure out why one converted and the other did not. I checked for any new updates and none were listed so I assume that I have the latest installed.

Anyone else had this problem and or a solution?
Did you figure out what the issue was? Neither of my lights are changing over in mobius from G5 to G6…
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top