Radion Gen 4 sale on BRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter LT43
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yeah. With new ones so cheap people will likely reduce their used prices, OR hold out until no supply is left of used ones then they can demand a higher price.


corey
It’s always a gamble by holding to used ones. Let’s be real, G5 XR15 is $419 same price as the G4, I don’t think people would want to save a $100 less not to get the G5 lol.
 
Good Used price for XR15 now should be around $200, XR30 should be around $400 and XR30 pro should be around $500 or less.
YUP!

Got my NIB 2 30 g4pros for 1300 shipped from a member here about 4 months ago.

I'm feeling happy with what I paid knowing this was going to happen. I'll sell these when the kinks are ironed out of the new models and won't feel the gouge.

This site and the members are great and you can really find great deals!!
 
YUP!

Got my NIB 2 30 g4pros for 1300 shipped from a member here about 4 months ago.

I'm feeling happy with what I paid knowing this was going to happen. I'll sell these when the kinks are ironed out of the new models and won't feel the gouge.

This site and the members are great and you can really find great deals!!

I got my XR15s for $250 each with RMS mounts and reeflink about 9 months ago. So I ain’t paying more than $200 now as a back up light.
 
I already run 2x xr15 g4s with diffusers on my 40b. I picked up a third today from brs so I should be set on lighting until I go to a 5ft+ tank or the G6s come out
 
I could never understand why the previous model never got an instant price drop when the new model came out.
 
I could never understand why the previous model never got an instant price drop when the new model came out.
It did and the sale last for a while, the xr15 G4 was on sale for around $325 with a free diffuser (retail with diffuser was around $475). It appeared that not a whole lot of people went after them because most people were hyped up on the G5 till they found out all the cracks on the plastic and lower quality, at least to me.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top