• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR 15 blue gen 5 FS

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tarantula424

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
64
Location
NOVA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an XR 15 that was used for less than 6 months, never going above 60 percent on any channel. Shipping available, Buyer pays actual shipping costs. Will come packaged in original box. RMS sold already. $300 for a quick sale. Thanks

IMG20240411035246.jpg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top