Radion XR15 G4 or Kessil AP700

  • Thread starter Thread starter RussC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

RussC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
231
Reaction score
87
Location
South MS
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 48"x22"x22" rimless tank. Currently operate AP700s. Got a chance to pick up two XR15 Radions at a good price. Should I switch?

Wouldn't questions if I haven't seen such extraordinarily different growing speeds for tanks under the Radion. Substantially different rates than my tank.

Hit me back with thoughts?!
 
As someone who went from an A360 to an XR15, I think you’ll be unhappy with the color separation you’re going to get.
 
I have both. You can find the sweet spot in either. But I personally prefer the radion Gen 4 by a small margin. I find the colors to be more tunable.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top