Radion XR15 G5 Blue - Par Readings

Zachywack

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Most of the info I’ve seen for the Radion XR15 G5’s provides info for a 24” deep aquarium with par readings focused in a 24”x24” cube.
I have a 4’x2’x12” frag tank, would anyone know the best height and intensity for this size, centered on LPS/Euphyllia and chalice/low light around the edges. Please let me know
 
around 15-20% intensity
around 10" from water

Something like that, if you put the light higher just boost the intensity a little bit.
I wouldn't go higher than 35% I think
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top