• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RADION XR15 G5 PRO X2 SOLD

Item Price
280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Arcu2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
359
Reaction score
189
Location
Chicago ridge
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 2 Radion XR15 G5 Pros with custom light shrouds made by @chemisfun11 and the ecotech slide mounts. One is from November 25th, 2020 and the other is June 8th, 2021. Both lights work perfect haven’t had any issues didn’t really run them more than 60%. Price includes paypal fees already. I’ll take care of the shipping to anywhere in the US. UPS ground. $295 each.

08B809C8-D3BD-45C2-9A4D-5DB75D8DF849.jpeg 1D52E799-5452-4380-B9F6-3013308C9794.jpeg 4E782B47-CF8D-4A3D-8BFB-28A057B9F556.jpeg BBB6E950-D433-45A3-804B-C0185EC7B87C.jpeg 27DFBFF3-EECD-4991-8E9A-4C5B83E53EAB.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Forgot to include these pics of the lights working.

D329B3A7-F037-441D-8E2C-B777818738B8.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 7D3A8E37-4281-49C1-BC2F-6A47DA80BABB.jpeg
    7D3A8E37-4281-49C1-BC2F-6A47DA80BABB.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 33
Selling 2 Radion XR15 G5 Pros with custom light shrouds made by @chemisfun11 and the ecotech slide mounts. One is from November 25th, 2020 and the other is June 8th, 2021. Both lights work perfect haven’t had any issues didn’t really run them more than 60%. Price includes paypal fees already. I’ll take care of the shipping to anywhere in the US. UPS ground. $295 each.

08B809C8-D3BD-45C2-9A4D-5DB75D8DF849.jpeg 1D52E799-5452-4380-B9F6-3013308C9794.jpeg 4E782B47-CF8D-4A3D-8BFB-28A057B9F556.jpeg BBB6E950-D433-45A3-804B-C0185EC7B87C.jpeg 27DFBFF3-EECD-4991-8E9A-4C5B83E53EAB.jpeg
Do you still have the lights?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top