• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR30 Pro Gen 3’s

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gators94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
19
Location
Callahan
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 Radion xr30 pro gen 3’s for sale. Asking $200 a piece plus shipping. Will post pictures at a later time
 
Last edited:
IMG_1940.jpeg
IMG_1939.jpeg
 
I’m in need of one, if there are any left.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top