• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radions and MP40W for sale

V3NOMUS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
19
Location
Gonzales
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently tore down my tank in preparation for moving, so while I'm at it I figured it's time for an upgrade.

I have 2 Ecotech MP40w power heads (build dates of Nov 6, 2012 & Mar 13, 2013) and 2 Radion Gen2 non pros (build dates of Mar 4, 2013 on both). $250 o.b.o. for each power head and $400 o.b.o. for each light. $1200 for all.

Everything works great, no problems. Just wanting to upgrade to the quiet drive MP40's and the Gen4 Pro lights.

Located in Gonzales for pickup. Will ship at buyers expense.

Picture_20170819_093922718.jpg Picture_20170819_093940134.jpg Picture_20170819_093951948.jpg Picture_20170819_094007348.jpg Picture_20170819_094019126.jpg
 
A little steep on the price for your radions ypu can get a gen 3 pro for that price. Im npt stepping om your toes but just thought you should know and glws
 
Do you have any pics with those lights on your tank?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top