Rainbow BTA?? Inferno?? You tell me please

I'd like to know as well. I got the same one yesterday.
There were a bunch of different ones. I told the girl this green one. She didn't know the diff. She saw the green and bagged it. I paid $59! There were no green ones in the tank.
It was suppose to be a rose bubble tip priced at $89. But it clearly isn't.
 
I picked up one like this from a lfs about 9 months ago for $35 when I got home. And looked up prices for its size it was around 125 one person at the store thought itvwas a gbta and other thought it was a rbta all I know is I got a sweet deal
 
I have this same nem and love it. It was sold to me for $30 dollars from a fellow reefer as an RBTA. Its clearly not like any of the RBTA I see at my LFS as they are truly pink all over. I think these look better and wouldn't consider purchasing another kind of RBTA.
 
Mine won't bubble up much. Can't tell what it needs. I've been feeding it brine and mysis.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396146869.432460.jpg

He looks different everyday. Looks like he lost a few tentacles. Not so bubbly lately
 
I have been feeding him but not as much so maybe he's starving. I just fed him let's see how he does.
 
Here's a picture of mine...
anemone.jpg


Although it's now twice the size. It was the size of a golf ball when I bought it... nearing basketball size now. I paid $50 for it + the clown that was hosting it. LFS has it under plain yellowish lights.
 
Very nice. I also have a condy that I should really take out but it's wedge where I can't get him.
 
Condy was removed like a few days later. I have been power feeding the anemone and since then it's been doing great
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top