• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones - $40 for one or $20/BTA if buying multiple

Item Price
$40 (or $20 for each if buying multiple)
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Mr.Z

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
151
Reaction score
162
Location
Jersey City
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling most of my rainbow bubble tip anemones. Have about 20 to sell, ranging from 0.5" to 3.0". Will sell one for $40, or if buying multiple, $20 per anemone.

Pick up only. Located in Jersey City, with easy access from Manhattan (close to Exchange Place and Journal Square PATH stations).

I will be selling from this basket of anemones:
IMG-4539.jpg


This is what the anemones look like in my tank:
IMG-4542.jpg
 
Would be interested in a few if you could ship. I am in Las Vegas
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top