Rainbow humilius starting to get its colors back

DEWreefing

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2018
Messages
928
Reaction score
929
Location
Rialto
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it amazing how corals can lose there color and then gain them back sometimes even better.
This piece still has a lot more to go.
20200105_175312.jpg



My buddies under whites horrible picture. Pinks purples greens.

Attachmen(1).jpg
 
Last edited:
That is a stunner man. Where did you get it? I remember seeing a tank years ago where they had maybe 7 different reefcrest acros with three or more colors! Hard to find now for sure and anyone growing these please let them get big so you can cut healthy pieces for people like me who die for nice nubby acros with more than two colors!
 
That is a stunner man. Where did you get it? I remember seeing a tank years ago where they had maybe 7 different reefcrest acros with three or more colors! Hard to find now for sure and anyone growing these please let them get big so you can cut healthy pieces for people like me who die for nice nubby acros with more than two colors!
It came in on a shipment from indo about 2 1/2 years ago. We split the colony between 3 guys grew them out and one full colony was traded to a very respectable vendor. So you might see it in the future soon.
 
That’s pretty awesome!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top