Rainbow Master Cynarina Raises the Bar for these Unique LPS Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cynarina lacrymalis is one of the more unique corals out on the reef, often endowed with a unique combination of polyp shape and vibrant coloration. A ‘typical’ colorful Cynarina is frequently a bright pinkish red overall with large inflated bubbly vesicles reminiscent of Plerogyra bubble corals but in a nice rounded polyp like other solitary…
Source

Continue reading...
 
Holy crap those are awesome. I've always found the shape of cynaria more interesting than scoly's, but they couldn't match in color. Seems like they can now.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20201206-180121_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201206-180121_Instagram.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 84

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top