Ranked among most extravagant tanks in the world!

Michaelkawa1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally own an orthodontic practice which holds over 10,000 gallons of the most beautiful tanks in the world, including a 2,000 gallon overhead walk-through tunnel tank. We possess one of the biggest cup corals in the world with a nearly 2-foot diameter. If anyone would like to stop by and check it out for themselves, you are more than welcome to as we are located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We love visitors as we have a couple hundred of them every single day. We were also featured on the show fish tank kings which I thought might be neat to include.
 
Nice

Would be cool if you could add some pictures and equipment details
 
Pics?
 
I personally own an orthodontic practice which holds over 10,000 gallons of the most beautiful tanks in the world, including a 2,000 gallon overhead walk-through tunnel tank. We possess one of the biggest cup corals in the world with a nearly 2-foot diameter. If anyone would like to stop by and check it out for themselves, you are more than welcome to as we are located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We love visitors as we have a couple hundred of them every single day. We were also featured on the show fish tank kings which I thought might be neat to include.
Welcome to R2R and thank you for the invitation - for me it is impossible to see this in real life - but I looked at the show and - yes it is something different and probably worth a visit for everyone that can visit your place. Can you please take a picture or a video of your cup coral?

Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top