RANT: Dear Aquarium Equipment Manufacturer...

I have sold All My Vertex equipment and want NOTHING to do with them. Used to Love this company.
 
Thank you for helping to realize that I am not suffering from dementia or an undiagnosed psychosis. I'm a very senior citizen, with what I thought was reasonable intelligence ( I can fly an airplane for crying out loud ), but I have never been able to break the secret codes of aquarium equipment operators manuals.
 
I think I encountered the guy who wrote that

Instructs:Safety.JPG

Lickily I read Chinese so if you actually need these translated, I’d be happy to help. But the translation on the paper is extra funny to me cause I know what it is trying to say.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top