• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rare Deepwater Bodianus neoopercularis for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lemec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Lemec

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
388
Reaction score
114
Location
NW Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly I need to part with one of my favorite fish....I have all peaceful fish in my tank and he, being the largest in my Elos 70, is starting to show bullying of the other fish. This guy has been acclimated to full reef lights and has been in my system since the beginning of September. I have recently moved him to my QT tank where he's getting along famously with a starki damsel. He eats like a pig, mysis, pellets and cyclops/rotifers are what he's eating right now. He's a very active swimmer and is not shy at all, more curious than anything. I'm willing to meet someone within reason, or to ship at your cost. I live in the NW corner of Ohio. Asking price is $400. PM with any questions. Picture one is in the main tank(blue lights), two is in the QT(yellow PC lights).

 
He's currently at 76-77. He's from the Marshall Islands. Never had any shrimp in my tank but he never touched a coral.
 
I'm meeting with someone in the morning so I guess we will see...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top