• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rare small size Pink Haddoni carpet anemone

kadyooo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
393
Reaction score
439
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this carpet a little over a year ago, first I putted inside a small shroom box with a plug inside, the foot immediately attached it and ever since I can move her around, never get detach or eat any fish for me ( I guess most of my fish are even bigger ) , it’s very hard to come by such small carpet nem, it grown about 1-1.5” compare to when I first got it , pink color with orange inner and dark blue base, this is NOT a mini maxi! It’s a ture carpet! Fully expanding is around 4”
$800 shipping is $50.


8D59D374-00F8-4C9D-A96F-AF1D5B092910.jpeg
006DBD34-4B97-4646-8E47-D52FEAD70DE1.jpeg
 
That’s a beauty has it ever split? I have the small Bali carpets they split quite often.
 
That’s a beauty has it ever split? I have the small Bali carpets they split quite often.
Nope , I don’t think haddoni pink carpet nem will split . I did seem someone successful cut them into half before but I would never do that lol
 
Would probably grow up to be like this guy


 
Would probably grow up to be like this guy


yes! I hope so too, looks nice
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top