• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Real Deal RO RISING SUN Chalice Frag Pack

SD Actuary

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
767
Reaction score
89
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in more need of money right now than an insane chalice, and as sad as it is to let it go, I think i have to.
There have been countless people who have messaged me to "put them on the list" for the next frag, however, i am not fragging it, just selling it as is.
I am including it in this chalice pack (grow out possibility) and do not plan on splitting the pack up.

Please do not message me about splitting it up.

Chalices Included

1. RO Rising Sun (Lineage Ian at ReefOdyssey -> Mike at Sexy Corals -> Me)
DSC_0333NEF-1-1-1.jpg


2. SC Emperor (2 eyes) (Mother Colony Shot)
DSC_0329NEF.jpg


3. SC Flash (1 eye) (Mother Colony Shot)
DSC_0537NEF-1.jpg

No Pic Yet

4. Fallen Sun (2 eyes)
DSC_0539NEF.jpg


5. WWC Red Watermelon (2 eyes) (Colony shot taken by BreakinNewz)
IMG_7440.jpg


Price is $2,700
 
That's a baller pack!

CJ
 
Guys, I think it's great that you would like to do a growout. To be fair to the OP and the sales of his corals, I would recommend going to pm or starting a new thread in the Growout forum regarding this. Members can respond there. Thanks for your understanding.

I am keeping the original comment regarding the group growout (from Mallard). All others can respond directly to that member. Otherwise, lets keep this thread on track and respect the OP and the corals for sale. : )

Thanks!
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top