• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Real deal wwc og bounce ALL SOLD

Item Price
475-500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
1,105
Reaction score
910
Location
Yellow Springs ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Up for sale is three of my nice original og bounce with the fantastic bubbles. Not the varieties with the tiny bubbles. They are mounted on 1 1/8 plugs and when fully expanded and happy are about 1 1/4in to 1 1/2in. Not tiny goobers that others are selling for $350 or more. I ship overnight ups and the shipping is included in the price. I have many other corals available and can ship with the bounce. If you purchase more then one I will discount the others the amount of the shipping that I will save. Pm with any questions or list requests.

This one is an easy 1 1/2in in diameter. SOLD
IMG_1072.JPG



this one is bit smaller, about 1 1/4in. SOLD
IMG_1071.JPG


Larger bubbles but not as many. 1 1/4 in in diameter. SOLD shipped
IMG_1073.JPG
 
Last edited:
Has anyone bought them yet? These are very nice
 
Up for sale is three of my nice original og bounce with the fantastic bubbles. Not the varieties with the tiny bubbles. They are mounted on 1 1/8 plugs and when fully expanded and happy are about 1 1/4in to 1 1/2in. Not tiny goobers that others are selling for $350 or more. I ship overnight ups and the shipping is included in the price. I have many other corals available and can ship with the bounce. If you purchase more then one I will discount the others the amount of the shipping that I will save. Pm with any questions or list requests.

This one is an easy 1 1/2in in diameter. $550 shipped
IMG_1072.JPG



this one is bit smaller, about 1 1/4in. $500 shipped.
IMG_1071.JPG


Larger bubbles but not as many. 1 1/4 in in diameter. $450 shipped
IMG_1073.JPG
Interested in any trades?
 
Where are you in Ohio?
 
Buy with confidence great seller beautiful bounce I got from him and great packaging….the front one is his nice and big
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 93
That is by far the most troubling thing that can happen when cutting og’s. First you need to make sure that you have a foot that is attached well to the existing plug. You have to cut them with their foot attached or you will play hell getting them to attach to a new plug. Once one comes loose I have not had good luck with getting them to attach. I have tried printed shroom baskets of several different designs with limited success. I am not trying to use an acrylic box lined with gravel and cut up frag disks and just letting them hopefully attach on their own. I am hoping this will be the cure.
Jeff
 
That is by far the most troubling thing that can happen when cutting og’s. First you need to make sure that you have a foot that is attached well to the existing plug. You have to cut them with their foot attached or you will play hell getting them to attach to a new plug. Once one comes loose I have not had good luck with getting them to attach. I have tried printed shroom baskets of several different designs with limited success. I am not trying to use an acrylic box lined with gravel and cut up frag disks and just letting them hopefully attach on their own. I am hoping this will be the cure.
Jeff
Thanks I bought a baby one and it was attached to a round rock and it kept falling over so I stupidly removed it and I am playing hell now trying to get it on a plug
 
That is by far the most troubling thing that can happen when cutting og’s. First you need to make sure that you have a foot that is attached well to the existing plug. You have to cut them with their foot attached or you will play hell getting them to attach to a new plug. Once one comes loose I have not had good luck with getting them to attach. I have tried printed shroom baskets of several different designs with limited success. I am not trying to use an acrylic box lined with gravel and cut up frag disks and just letting them hopefully attach on their own. I am hoping this will be the cure.
Jeff
Thanks I bought a baby one and it was attached to a round rock and it kept falling over so I stupidly removed it and I am playing hell now trying to get it on a plu
 
Do you think I should fill the container with little pieces of rock and wait for him to get attached to one and then glue it to a disk
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top