Rebirth: ReeferEric's 210G Peninsula

Now with the Florida Frag Swap behind me, I did pick up my new stand for the SPS frag tank.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 
And so it begins to the last and final frag tank of the system.

Quick test fit, it's ok. I should have known better then to let the Home Depot guys cut.
27626100191_99d5beb5ca_z.jpg


Sanded down the edges, I love attention to details even though nobody will see it. Smooth and clean, prepping for paint.
27600083772_3e8332c100_z.jpg


Countersunk screws to hold it from shifting around with the foam and tank on top.
27626103361_10c0609f6c_z.jpg


27088322224_473b74c73e_z.jpg


First coat of Latex paint applied, will be letting it dry overnight.
27700915375_6964ec75db_z.jpg


So much blue light but this is the bottom panel. A custom sump will be built by myself and @Mrx
27088324534_572763a820_z.jpg


This will take some time to complete, I plan to head up to RAP NY so a little further delay in the project.
 
That's looking great man!
 
So much to do and so little time. Finished painting the wood, foam is cut out and will probably need to be painted on the sides. Just to clean up the area it will be on and shim the tank.
 
Looks like I'm back on the project! Here's the area that the new frag tank will be going up:

27952623211_83e8725d98_c.jpg


Lots of moving stuff around and cleaning up needs to be done. Sump isn't built yet either but in due time.
 
Been a bit busy, tanks have been on a downward spiral. I'm starting to stabilize them and get them back on track.

Had some die off due to lack of TLC but... I did get a new skimmer to replace the BK DC 250. I'll have some pictures up soon, currently working on breaking down the 56G and setting it up dry.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top