Recommended filter Socksfor Waterbox aquriums 10 gal cube

Joe G

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
452
Reaction score
165
Location
Miami FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow salt lovers,

After a two year tank break .....I’m starting a cube tank.
I just got a waterbox 10 gal nano tank.
Any recommendations on the correct filter socks I should use. Size, type ect???

CAE0F01C-CD40-4F4D-985C-F7A69F6E3270.jpeg


A53ABE5A-A9B1-42D9-B14B-99D5B1409094.jpeg


2410E869-9F4C-4B1D-9F1A-1F4AD7141957.jpeg
 
If youre cheap like me, I use this. Wash it if I feel like, toss if im lazy, throw some filter floss if im feeling extra fancy.
drain-sleeve-drain-filtration-sleeves-04010-12-64_1000.jpg
 
I contacted the waterbox aquariums and they told me they will be selling the specific filter for the cube tanks at saltwateraquariums.com in the next couple weeks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top