• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red BTA for $30 / $40 in Los Angeles

thirdchild

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
217
Reaction score
56
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two baby red bubble tip anemones for sale. They have some speckles on their body.
Local pickup only in Los Angeles/SGV.

Smaller one in a soap dish is $30
Larger one on a bigger piece of live rock is $40.

Smaller $30
20140918smaller.jpg


Larger $40
20140918bigger.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top