Red dragon acro look alike....but its yellow...???

no i saw it in a guys tank but it looks exactly like the red dragon only its yellow. same shape size.....
 
i will try to get one tomorrow. only camera i have is the one on my android phone and it isnt the best but ill try. Thanks guys
 
Ok here's some pics...tryed to do the best I could with cellphone...
 

Attachments

  • 20110614190134.jpg
    20110614190134.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 283
  • 20110614190125.jpg
    20110614190125.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 20110614190110.jpg
    20110614190110.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 293
Yellow Dragon. It's worth 600 dollars for 1/2".
yellow is common.

600 dollars! Are you serious.....that's crazy....who is willing to pay 600 for 1/2 inch? Id sell an entire inch for 600 shipped!
 
Hmmmm don't see a resemblance to a dragon personally.... Looks almost like a simplex but hard to say I'm looking from my cell phone....How long has it been in captivity would you say its colored up??
 
I see a browned out "Bali tri color"'or Larry Jackson tri color. If the polyps are green then it's the Bali if they are white then it's the Jackson.

This is why common names = fail
 
That doesn't look anything like the RD....nor simplex...it looks like a yellow deep water...what is he asking for it? don't get caught up in all the hype, if you can get it for a decent price and it looks cool to you pick it up, who cares about a name...just don't get suckered it to paying a crazy price like $600 for anything. :wink:
 
Last edited:
look behind it and you will see a small zoa and then compare its size...i have a bunch of sps and i know what this is. its not in my tank i have no idea how long the guys had it......it is a very thin branched acro and the actual size of that piece is very small...look close in the pics and you will see whats behind it then compare.....and yes its colored up nice and it is no where near brown...?,.... its yellow. and like i said crappy cellphone pics
 
I have to agree that is notthing like a RD or simplex. To me it look like a Acropora valid that's been bleached out and starting to get it's color back. Pm on who's tank this is if I know them.
When are you coming down to Nashville. I got 3 simplex you can see and hopefuly my RD from sexy coral will be in to by then.
 
i have a bunch of sps and i know something different when i see it but i had never seen this before so i was very curious to know what it was and the only thing i could find on google that looked similar to it...closest thing was the red dragon other than its color....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top