Red Favia: Rare of Common?

  • Thread starter Thread starter andysgr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

andysgr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has a very nice solid red favia. Is this color favia rare or more common. I have several of the LE Favia and this one lokks really nice to me.
 
I had one from Indo a few years ago I considered somewhat rare and unusual. Seems much more rare than the "christmas favias." hth
 
sorry for hijack, but are red and white favias hard to find? the mouths have a little hint of mint green too.

IMG_1092-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
That is a common one. some of the blood red favias are more rare. Either way, the one you have is nice!
 
It does have flavors of green in it. Here is a close up.
IMG_2389-1.jpg


I also got some acans from AAF
IMG_2386-1.jpg

IMG_2387-1.jpg

IMG_2363-1.jpg

IMG_2362-1.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top