• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea 170 clean and ready to go!

WallysWorld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
110
Location
Edmonds, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Red Sea 170 clean and ready to go!. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
Man I wish you were within 300 miles or so. This is exactly what I have been looking for used and I feel like this is a fabulous price.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top