Red sea 250 presets for 2 hydra 26

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
923
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mixed reef tank looking for someone to share there preset for a red sea 250 please
 
I have thanks but haven't seen setting for red sea 250
 
I would be curious also about the recommended settings for a new Reefer 250 setup.
I upgraded to a 425xl I've just slowly been adjusting them higher and looking at the corals responses but red and green to 4
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top