Better late than never

...pics
Well I'd say I'm back in the game with my frags
Had the LFS come round with there band saw and frag a few bits out of my DT
Red goni
Lobo
War coral
Rainbow acan
And a few sps
All is doing very well in the new tank
Got myself a couple of radion G3 pros
Iv done a DIY hanging job at the minute but have the radion hanging rail on order so in the next few days that will be up
I'm doseing 4 ml of Triton at the minute into a fresh cheato bed and it's looking like the cheato is growing well
Lighting over the algae is a kessil LED
Skimmer is pulling plenty of gunk out of the water
Running a TMC auto top up .
Heating is run on a simply Aquaria dual temp controller with a titanium heater
Fish , golden nugget maroon clown
Tang
6 line wrasse
I also took a few big colonies out of my DT that I didn't want no more so have some space for a few SPS which iv already bought , 2 wild Aussie
I also got another chalice to go with the other chalice frag I got a few weeks ago