Sep 11, 2020 #1 Gmantu New Member View Badges Joined May 29, 2020 Messages 13 Reaction score 5 What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I was given a Red Sea Berlin X2 Turbo Skimmer. It has a Hydor Skimmer pump ok it. The only bad thing is that the impeller is missing. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement impeller or maybe a new pump that will fit?
I was given a Red Sea Berlin X2 Turbo Skimmer. It has a Hydor Skimmer pump ok it. The only bad thing is that the impeller is missing. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement impeller or maybe a new pump that will fit?
Sep 12, 2020 #2 Ron Reefman Lets Go Snorkeling! View Badges Reef Squad Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers MAC of SW Florida Joined Aug 12, 2012 Messages 9,366 Reaction score 21,076 Location SW Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Have you tried contacting Red Sea? At the very least it would be a test of their customer service!