• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Max 130D in Ocala, FL FOR TRADE

Manners

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
160
Reaction score
5
Location
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently upgraded my fish tank to a larger tank so I will be selling this one. I am looking to trade this system:


Red Sea Max 130D (Roughly 35 gallons of water) ($900 + system)
Tunze 9002 Nano Skimmer ($100+)
No heater
Bulk Reef Supply DIY Screen Top (Not pretty but it works)
Includes all working pumps, everything is in great working order. It has the stock lighting, all of which works. I upgraded the skimmer, which is an excellent skimmer, only about three weeks old.


I'm looking at getting a Aqua Illuminations Sol (BLUE MODEL ONLY) or a MP-10 (NEWEST MODEL ONLY, wireless or not, I do not care) I REALLY prefer getting the light over the pump.


352-299-0009 TEXT ONLY. I DO NOT ANSWER CALLS I DO NO RECOGNIZE. PM works as well.
 
Still looking to do this trade. Willing to take 400 for this set up as well. I set up my 40 breeder today and I really really need another Ai SOL.
 
I have an MP10WES, but you're a little far from me! I love these setups though!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top