- Joined
- Oct 12, 2017
- Messages
- 1,978
- Reaction score
- 2,407
- Location
- North Carolina
- What state or country do you live in
- North Carolina
Hey everyone. My father is looking into getting into the hobby with my assistance, and is looking at the Red Sea Max S-400 LED setup.
He's been doing a lot of research on his own, and was wondering if there is an area in the sump where you can place some macro algae with a light. I can't get any good clear pics of the sump that is provided with this tank.
Anyone that has experience with the MAX S-400 would be much appreciated. He's really excited to get into the hobby, and I just want to make sure it's a great experience for him.
Thanks! As always, pics if available are appreciated!
Marc
He's been doing a lot of research on his own, and was wondering if there is an area in the sump where you can place some macro algae with a light. I can't get any good clear pics of the sump that is provided with this tank.
Anyone that has experience with the MAX S-400 would be much appreciated. He's really excited to get into the hobby, and I just want to make sure it's a great experience for him.
Thanks! As always, pics if available are appreciated!
Marc


