• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Max S 650 for sale

Bmatthall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
155
Reaction score
12
Location
Leland, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea max 650 model that I bought in May of last year for sale. There are several different coral colony's and diff misc fish in there right now. I just replaced the bulbs with new ATI bulbs in October. There is so much I don't really know where to start but I am located in Leland NC right below Wilmington. Asking $5000 and the price is OBO and I want to sell it completely so send me any questions. If you want to buy just the tank and not the rock, fish, or corals obviously it would be less.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384130460.893252.jpg
 
I saw some of these listed online used and realized how high my list was. So I'm beating all the listed prices, asking for the tank setup alone $3000. This is with no rock or anything just equipment.
 
I would buy it from you if I had the space. $5000 is still an amazing price. Anyone that owns a Red Sea Max would understand that! GL
 
If this were the white setup and you were in Atlanta, I'd be at your doorsteps right now. I can't find a used one anywhere near me. Great price man!! Good luck with the sale. Free bump.
 
I just wanted to add anyone can purchase replacement panels from Red Sea to change the color at any time. IE no need to tear down tank. Black and white are standard and others are upgrade charge when new..
 
That's correct you can purchase the panels and change the color. I paid a little less than $6000 for this thing and would like to get at least half my money back out of the setup. It's a great system but with 2 small kids and a 40 hour work week... I'll be sticking with my 34 gallon instead. With all the equipment and rock and corals I am well over $10000. That's why I said $5000 for everything. Thanks for the shout outs guys.
 
You can change the color for the tank itself but not the stand correct? That's the most important thing for me.
 
No you can change it all, the stand is a steel or aluminum material skeleton and the panels attach to that. You can change the whole thing you just have to contact them on that.
 
Wow I didn't know you could change it all. I just looked you up, your 461 miles from me. That's a long hike.
 
If it's a good deal and your in the market then it's worth it! I price it to sell hopefully quicker. We could even make an arrangement on rock and chiller. Then you would just need to fill it with water!
 
Willing to do $3000 for everything corals rock equipment the whole nine. Really want this gone and will listen to offers. There is too much to list so if your interested pm me or send me your #.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top