Red Sea Prism HOB Protein skimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigar Sherlock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Location
White House
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals,

I bought this skimmer about a month ago from a fellow MTRC member but have decided I'm going the skimmerless route. I bought it for $32.00 and will sell it for $25.00 or may consider trades for items a new nano reef might need. I've tested the skimmer and it bubbles up very well.
 
Ik you want to go the slimmer less route but it helps a lot. If its too loud you can look into getting a aquamaxx they are great or tunze now sells this thing called a reef pack which is all in one filtration.
 
Sale pending.I understand Jake...I've done lots of research and have formed my own opinion that a large skimmer will end up soaking up valuable nutrients along with the bad...I'm going to try the natural route and keep a religious water change schedule.
 
As long as you've got good space for chaeto to grow and proper lights u will be fine. Just don't go crazy on stocking fish lol.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
 
I hope this is not considered a bump, but more of an update. Pending buyer opted out and new price at 20 bucks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top