Red Sea Reef Mature Starter Kit Without Skimmer?

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
1,045
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I may have made a mistake in buying the Reef Mature Starter Kit for my new nano.

It includes Nopox and calls for a skimmer, but I’m not running one on this tank (for now).

Am I okay to do the rest of the program to seed bacteria, and just nix the Nopox? Or will that cause problems?

Thanks!
 
Thanks! That’s exactly what I was hoping.

I feel like it was still worth the 35 bucks for the variety of bacteria.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top