• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 450 - 60x22x20 - $600

epleeds

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
735
Reaction score
102
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just broke this down. Has a few scratches across the front panel but nothing horrible. Also has a little cosmetic water damage on the lower left of the stand. Comes with mag 9.5 return pump. Asking $600 for tank/stand/sump/pump. I have a few extras I can toss in as well.

it needs a good cleaning but you can’t beat the price. Pickup is gainesville/Manassas area of NOVA.

$600/best offer.

FC02C5E7-7899-49B4-9083-46735361EB3A.jpeg
 
Here is the cosmetic water damage. I can’t get the scratches to show up in the pics, but they are there. The tank isn’t perfect, but for over 2k off retail, it’s a great deal

FC9BC03C-A9CF-4806-8B2E-DA2C61A7BDB1.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top