Red Sea Reefer 525XL Mesh Top

SifuMemphis

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
538
Reaction score
260
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there are kits that you can purchase and build your own mesh top cover for these tanks, but I was wondering if there was a company out there that would be able to create one for me. Any recommendations?

Thanks
 
ClearViewlids.com

Thank you. Lids look extremely Solid. Would you happen to know what the main difference between the Tsunami and the Pisces EXO would be? Sounds like it's lighter and adds to additional gas exchange, etc?

Also, which lid style did you go with?
 
I bought it back in April I think and after watching the videos about both of them I choose the Pisces. I honestly don’t remember the pros or cons as to why choose the Pisces. Sorry
 
bought mine from Octo Lids. Matt is super detailed which leads to a perfect lid
 
I bought my lid for my RSR250 from Clearview Lids (actually Artfully Acrylic before they changed name) and love it - it is the classic lid. I am taking delivery of a RSR 525XL this Friday and intend to buy another one from them for that, haven’t decided which model yet.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top