• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Skimmer 300 (NEW IN BOX)

juneebear

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
121
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea Skimmer 300 for sale new in box. I only opened item to see if everything is inside package. NEVER been use. Asking $260.00 shipped.

You can check this item here : https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/rsk-300-reefer-internal-protein-skimmer-red-sea.html

P1030582.JPG P1030583.JPG P1030584.JPG
 
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but a brand new one is simply $30 more with a warranty.

May I ask why you just don’t return it?
 
I bought it 3 months ago. I was planning on doing a new project.
 
Three months ago should still get you a full return. That would save you so much headache!!

For anyone looking at this, I have the RSK-600 and I back it 100%. It’s probably the best skimmer I’ve ever used!
 
SOLD... to speedieberg. Thank you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top