Red spot on Pyramid, treat now or wait?

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ok, day 14 of kanaplex/furan-2/metro. The spot is not completely gone, but it has gotten smaller. Hard to tell from the pictures, but it is starting to look more like a scar or scab, than an infection.

Meredith suggested earlier that I can go a few more days beyond day 14, and I think I will do that, then pull the meds and wait and see what happens.
pyramid9.jpg
That's a good course of action. It's definitely looking better! I'd give it another three days or so.
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys, will keep this thread posted with results. I've run in to so many threads that seem to just stop after treatment, and am left to wonder - how did it turn out?
 
I stopped meds on 10/1 (about 16 days after I started). Did 50% water change, and started carbon. Now, 8 days later, no signs of the original infection - looking good! I will pull the carbon and start prazi now.

Fish has been in QT since 9/15. Through the course of meds, there were no signs of any other issues. I am thinking that I will finish two rounds of prazi now, and then in about two weeks, I can move the fish to DT - sound good?
 
Fish has been in QT since 9/15. Through the course of meds, there were no signs of any other issues. I am thinking that I will finish two rounds of prazi now, and then in about two weeks, I can move the fish to DT - sound good?

BigThumbsUp.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top