Redsea reef led 90 on 170 settings for LPS

jopo4343

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2020
Messages
181
Reaction score
212
Location
Greensburg, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a redsea e170 with the reefled90 what lighting schedule do owners of this use For LPS And softies?
My current schedule is
48% blue
10% white
for 10 hours
Sorry can’t figure out how to post the schedule
 
Last edited:
70-75% blue and whatever white you like should work. I just use the brs par readings and times them by .75 to get what seems like a decent lps softie setup. Just don't raise it from 40-70 all at once.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top