Reef Aquarium Photography - Part I: The Basics

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
9,001
Location
Copley, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Capture.PNG

Reef Aquarium Photography - Part I: The Basics


This video is all about reef tank photography and we are going to cover some of the basics of photographic technique to help you take better shots of your tank.

We would like to hear your thoughts on all things Reef Photography related.
 
Great info! Thanks for sharing! ;Snaphappy
 
Made that look easy !!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top