Jan 2, 2014 #1 ohio reefer Valuable Member View Badges Joined Feb 4, 2013 Messages 1,524 Reaction score 21 Location Columbus Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Getting rid of the hood on my biocube, and upgrading the lights, what light would better support all types of coral including clams? What degree optic should I get? I'm leaning towards the nova because it is designed for cubes, and price is better.
Getting rid of the hood on my biocube, and upgrading the lights, what light would better support all types of coral including clams? What degree optic should I get? I'm leaning towards the nova because it is designed for cubes, and price is better.
Jan 14, 2014 #2 MrDJeep123 Valuable Member View Badges Showcase Editor My Aquarium Showcase Joined Sep 22, 2012 Messages 1,937 Reaction score 496 Location Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump... Also looking at the photon16. I'm looking at Modding the hood though.