Nov 24, 2017 #21 dt3g Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 28, 2013 Messages 127 Reaction score 63 Location CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Don't use the paypal credit card as a form of payment, that is the reason the flat rate shipping is added.
Don't use the paypal credit card as a form of payment, that is the reason the flat rate shipping is added.
Nov 24, 2017 #22 Rufus’ goofs Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Apr 8, 2017 Messages 737 Reaction score 1,050 Location PNW What state or country do you live in Washington Rating - 0% 0 0 0 dt3g said: Don't use the paypal credit card as a form of payment, that is the reason the flat rate shipping is added. Click to expand... I used the pay pal credit card option when I checked out. I did not pay shipping. It was free.
dt3g said: Don't use the paypal credit card as a form of payment, that is the reason the flat rate shipping is added. Click to expand... I used the pay pal credit card option when I checked out. I did not pay shipping. It was free.
Nov 25, 2017 #23 OP OP Reef Breeders Verified Sponsor ReefBreeders.com View Badges Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor 2023 Partner Sponsor 24 Joined Dec 21, 2010 Messages 4,538 Reaction score 774 Location North Kingstown, RI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 The shipping charge is a glitch and intended for international shipping only, it will not be charged after you enter your address.
The shipping charge is a glitch and intended for international shipping only, it will not be charged after you enter your address.