Reef Currents 2015 in Houston Texas Feb 28th

BayouCityReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inviting all my fellow reefers in and around the Gulf coast to this awesome Conference ,coral vendor expo and show going down going on Feb 28th in Houston. Exciting raffles and give a ways added daily . Here's a list of the speakers... Speakers 2015 | Reef Currents FOR MORE INFO GO TO Reef Currents
RC%20poster%202015v3.jpg
078.jpg
Red Sea Max C130 raffle item
Red Sea C130.jpg
 
Yup ! I took plenty of pics last year and this is one of my favorites . These guys are class and have helped me out in the hobby a lot.
 
Well I got my ticket and I'm looking forward to this event. ATX will be represented :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top