Reef Dynamics Out of Business?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orly20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Orly20

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Messages
514
Reaction score
119
Location
Miami,Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to place an online order on the Reef Dynamic website for a 135 Recirculating Biopellet Reactor and the domain is up for grabs. It seems they are out of business! I read somewhere else that some merger went bad and now they are out of the bizz. Sucks! They had the best rated recirculating reactor.

I am looking for a recirculating reactor and can't find a proven and good quality reactor like the RD. I am not interested in the Reefoctopus Recirc. Reactor.

Does anyone know where I can find a really good Recirc. Reactor???

Thank you

Bummer about RD!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top